• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So nervous (He's home)

sazzy

Warren Veteran
harry is going in to be neautered tomorrow been through this twice already with harley and spot but i'm still soooooooo nervous fingers crossed he will be ok

Last edited:
Thank you. I no it's a simple op for a boy but it still don't mean we don't worry :roll:

Arghhhhhhh to days the day please keep your fingers crossed that harry will be ok please

Good luck for today, I am sure Harry will be fine, it is scary though. Try not to worry too much

Just had a message on the phone he's ok going to go fetch him soon can collect about 10/20 past 4

woo!!

He's going to be a sore bunny for a while, glad he's okay though and coming home soon!

Bet you'll be glad to have him back.

He is home and not very happy being in doors he is currently sat on the mat near the back door :roll::lol:

He is home and not very happy being in doors he is currently sat on the mat near the back door :roll::lol:

Awww make sure he rests and doesn't jump up on things, fingers crossed he will be fit as a flea tomorrow.

Aw bless him. I'm glad he's home and feeling good enough to disapprove of being indoors. Hopefully tomorrow he can go back out.

There's nothing for him to hop on he just hopped out of the kitchen to the back door and sat on the mat

There's nothing for him to hop on he just hopped out of the kitchen to the back door and sat on the mat

Oh OK thats good, I was just thinking mine would be straight up onto the carrier itself or the dining chairs :lol: I'm hopping off now hope he has a good sleep and eats his nomnoms:)

Back