• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hurray, it's supper time!!!!!!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
The boys get very impatient waiting for me to pick their supper :roll:

bunniesjuly2010eatingsupper002.jpg

bunniesjuly2010eatingsupper007.jpg

bunniesjuly2010eatingsupper010.jpg

bunniesjuly2010eatingsupper016.jpg

bunniesjuly2010eatingsupper028.jpg

bunniesjuly2010eatingsupper033.jpg

And the top of the aviary is getting used as a drying space for the winter stores :lol:

bunniesjuly2010eatingsupper037.jpg

bunniesjuly2010eatingsupper038.jpg

bunniesjuly2010eatingsupper039.jpg

Awwww they look so impatient in the first picture :lol::lol:

I think you should run a fund-raiser "guess the bun" in which we all have to guess which bun is which :lol:

Awwww they look so impatient in the first picture :lol::lol:

I think you should run a fund-raiser "guess the bun" in which we all have to guess which bun is which :lol:

Thats a good idea:lol::lol:

They have soo much of a choice!! Lucky buns:love::love::love::love::love:
What exactly are all those things?? What things are you drying?? I might try something like that for my bunnies:D

Thats a good idea:lol::lol:

They have soo much of a choice!! Lucky buns:love::love::love::love::love:
What exactly are all those things?? What things are you drying?? I might try something like that for my bunnies:D

The flowers hanging upside down are calendula, the one set of nets has rose petals (the leaves are drying elsewhere) and the green net has bramble leaves. There are also raspberry leaves being dried out, and when I can find a decent apple tree I'll pinch some of those leaves to dry too :lol:

The flowers hanging upside down are calendula, the one set of nets has rose petals (the leaves are drying elsewhere) and the green net has bramble leaves. There are also raspberry leaves being dried out, and when I can find a decent apple tree I'll pinch some of those leaves to dry too :lol:

Wow, what selections!! Your bunnies certainly are lucky!!:wave:

Wow, what selections!! Your bunnies certainly are lucky!!:wave:

The only veg they get is a small amount of carrot each day as a treat, and plenty of herbs (basil & parsley being the faves).

They love nasturtium flowers and leaves too, but they haven't grown well this year.

Back