• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please don't do this to me Cass...

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Castiel has left his carrot tops and his spring green :( normally wolves all his veg down. He did a little squishy poop but his others have been fine and it just looked like a mini caecotroph. Should I be worried?

He is bright, he's just figured out how to jump on the couch! So don't think he's poorly?

(Feels like ages since I've actually talked about rabbits on here :oops:)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Has he eaten anything? have you tried him with hay and herbs?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Has he eaten anything? have you tried him with hay and herbs?

He ate his herbs but not his hay :( he's hopping around quite merrily but he's normally a little scran machine

he is a proper greedy bun :? could he be picking up on your stress? have you tried him with treats/pellets?

he's eating some mint now, and a little nibble of carrot top. He's probably had some treats today sure I saw Matthew give him some :no: maybe they've filled him up?

ah hun, not what you need, maybe he is just being a bum, Pye has done this a couple times and I've been in utter panic to then find him stuffing his face....

Keep an eye on him and make sure he's hydrated, sounds like he's ok if he's flopping and jumping x

ah hun, not what you need, maybe he is just being a bum, Pye has done this a couple times and I've been in utter panic to then find him stuffing his face....

Keep an eye on him and make sure he's hydrated, sounds like he's ok if he's flopping and jumping x

Maybe it's because we are watching him eat? I don't think he likes that :roll:

make him run about. and be prepared for an emergency vets dash if he dont pick up :(

loads of vibes xxxx

is he shaking or is it just his little body moving with his heart beat and breathing cos Pye and Pud have done this too me and I've panicked only to realise they were just chilling....

the fact he's eating is good, just keep piling the food in front of him and stick a bowl of water out just in case.

most of his veg is gone now, but he's left some of his treates. Made OH turn the TV off so he could have some quiet. He's probably just picking up on our stress.

most of his veg is gone now, but he's left some of his treates. Made OH turn the TV off so he could have some quiet. He's probably just picking up on our stress.

He probably is, and I'm sure the more you watch a bun to make sure they're eating the less likely they are to eat :roll:

Back