• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for jelly please U/D shes absolutly fine!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
She won't eat her dinner, she won't eat anything I offer. The vets have no room to take her tonight but said take her first thing tomorrow, it may be dental time! She's okay in herself, a bit quiet but still a madam. I'm sure she will be okay but some vibes won't go a miss!!

Last edited:
I reckon it's going to storm tonight.. maybe she's just one of those creatures that can feel this ;) ;)
In all honesty, vibes for Big Black Momma :love:

She's actually had stasis twice when it's stormed before. But she's definatly not happy, she's gone and hid under their bed. Pebbles and domino won't eat their dinner cus she isn't! They take nibbles of it and then go over to her.

She's actually had stasis twice when it's stormed before. But she's definatly not happy, she's gone and hid under their bed. Pebbles and domino won't eat their dinner cus she isn't! They take nibbles of it and then go over to her.

Awww bless them!
Things are definitely ruled under Queen Jelly aren't they!
See what the vet says tomorrow.. no doubt they'll want to pinch some money from your pockets and charge for a dental, but if you get an honest one (like James.. or if Damian were still there :love:) maybe we'll just have to put it down to storms!
I have headaches when there are storms, and a lady I work with can tell when it's going to rain and storm... she can just feel it!

I hope she is ok. Don't you just hate it when bunnies jump on the bandwagon and stop eating too. Talk about helpful.

I was too, there good vets, I wasn't expecting them to say that at all. She's been there twice before when she's got there she's started eating, so it might be like that, but I just have a feeling it's a dental needed. I've never been turned away as there isn't any space!!

I was too, there good vets, I wasn't expecting them to say that at all. She's been there twice before when she's got there she's started eating, so it might be like that, but I just have a feeling it's a dental needed. I've never been turned away as there isn't any space!!

Yeah I do remember you saying she was due for one, according to one vet.
I know! They've never turned me away either! Who was on reception?
Can't you get one at another branch?
They've got a branch in Chelmsford now!

Yeah I do remember you saying she was due for one, according to one vet.
I know! They've never turned me away either! Who was on reception?
Can't you get one at another branch?
They've got a branch in Chelmsford now!

According to "that" vet she needed one then, Nicole said in a couple of months, which it has been so it makes sense. I don't know, I could but then I think is it better to take her in the morning somewhere I trust? she's drinking water so she isn't dehydrated. I don't want to make her wait though. Tiptree said take her tomorrow too

Back