• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my little mylo :-)

i came home from work and was excited to see mylo today and hes bein such a little cutie today! Hes currently playin with one of them balls that u put hay in cos ive put cabbage in it and hes tryin his best to get at it but hes not havin much luck!!! Lazy!

Maybe hes makin up from bein naughty last week, got home from work and he had managed to chuck his litter tray around his cage, little :censored: and then on saturday he was actin all weird so i picked him up and sat him on my knee (he doesnt like sitting on knees, he chooses where to sit!!!) and he just sat there and then all of a sudden he weed, all over me, hubby and sitee! hes not done that for months. the little :censored:

Glad to hear Mylo is keeping you on your toes. I always say a well behaved bunny is a poorly bunny :lol::lol::love:

i came home from work and was excited to see mylo today and hes bein such a little cutie today! Hes currently playin with one of them balls that u put hay in cos ive put cabbage in it and hes tryin his best to get at it but hes not havin much luck!!! Lazy!

Maybe hes makin up from bein naughty last week, got home from work and he had managed to chuck his litter tray around his cage, little :censored: and then on saturday he was actin all weird so i picked him up and sat him on my knee (he doesnt like sitting on knees, he chooses where to sit!!!) and he just sat there and then all of a sudden he weed, all over me, hubby and sitee! hes not done that for months. the little :censored:

Love that name! He looks just like my little Benson and Lola! :love:

Love that name! He looks just like my little Benson and Lola! :love:

yeh i can see he does from ur profile pic! there seems to be loads of bunnies like him around and they have the same little grey feet as him too! Id never really seen black/grey bunnies until i got him...maybe i just didnt notice them!

Back