• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Lovely bonded pair - Surrey

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of demons_soul

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371. We recommend calling us as we can't always check our emails daily.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:2
Sex: Rex is male and Alexa is female.
Age(s): Rex is a 14 month old nethie cross who came in with his 15 month old wife, Alexa.
Name(s): Rex and Alexa.
Neutered: Rex is neutered. Alexa will be speyed asap.
Reason for rehoming: Owners got bored.
Will the group be split: No. These two would like a home together.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you.
Other: Rex is a very happy boy, friendly and comes over to say hello. He doesn't mind being held and is a lively lad. Alexa will come over to say hello, but isn't keen on being picked up.

Rex is the white one at the back
b1.png

b2.png

Look at his tiny ears <3
b3.png

Right, if we get enough people wanting animals from us we will do a transport run to Cambridgeshire. Please get in touch if you are interested!

We are still doing the run to Southampton/Portsmouth so there is still time if anyone that way is interested. Please get in touch with me again so I can take contact details (even if you have already spoken to me) so I can make a list of what animals are going where.

We can also get animals to Notts/Derbys/Manchester/Newport as well as Southampton, Portsmouth and Cambridgeshire. Please get in touch if you can offer any of our animals another chance in life.

The transport is going this Sat so the 7th! There is still time if you are interested in any of our animals, however I recommend calling us incase we don't get your email.

020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371.

We are also going to Thurrock, Essex this Sunday (8th) so can take animals there too. Please get in contact!

Alexa is being speyed today.

Pretty Alexa.
HPIM6547.jpg

Little eared Rex.
HPIM6551.jpg

"What d'ya mean no ones offered us a home yet?"
HPIM6556.jpg

HPIM6560.jpg

Still got time to put animals on the transport run! Transport going to the Essex(going on sunday)/Cambs (going 10am tomorrow!) area as well as to Derby/Notts/Manc/Telford. However, this transport run is set for this weekend!

Please CALL us if you are interested in case we don't get your email!

We have transport going to Southampton and Portsmouth this Sunday (15th). Please get in contact if we have an animal in that you are interested in and support rescue!

We are still going to Southampton and Portsmouth this Sunday (15th). Please RING us if you are interested in any of our animals

We have transport going to Weymouth on the 5th Sep and to Birmingham/East Yorkshire on the 12th Sep. If anyone can offer any of our animals a home in that area, please get in touch.

*sigh*

I so wish i could help.

If i could i think i'd adopt all the bunnies i could but i just can't! :( 2 is my limit right now.

Back