• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodbye Fizz, I hope your have a lovely time in your new forever home

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Today my foster Fizz went to her new home. I have no doubt in my mind that she will be cared for wonderfully and have an awesome time there. She is going to be spoilt rotten and she truly is a very lucky girlie.

That's two off on their new life journeys now.

113-2.jpg

117.jpg

119-2.jpg

123-1.jpg

132.jpg

134.jpg

136-1.jpg

137.jpg

139.jpg

Aaw, that's lovely, lucky girly :)
She's beautiful!

I don't think I could ever foster. I wouldn't want to let them go!

:wave:

I was going to do a "Fizz is here" thread but I keep going out and just watching her! Every time I do she is munching hay and so is Pip funnily enough (he likes the barnard bros stuff).

Fizz is eating fine and has already gave the hutch a little chew, is a bit cautious of me (but thats fine I dont mind, I do smell funny :lol:) She hasn't used her ramp yet and I dont think Pip or Fizz is aware of the other yet at least it doesnt look that way anyway!

She also hasn't had a drink yet but bearing in mind she has only been in there 1/2 hour its still early in the settling in!

I will try and post some pics later but just want her to feel comfortable!!

She looks so dark compared to Pip and sall he looks huge now! :lol:

I would also like to say a big thank you to Sky-O, I have been a bit of a pain in her side I was very keen on Fizz coming here! :oops:

Tracy has done a brilliant job fostering these babies they are all such lovely buns and Wish has thrived with Tracy's care! Brilliant foster bunnymummy!! :D

Oh Fizz is adorable:love::love::love: Its great she has a home with a member of the forum, because i'm sure we'll be forever getting updates;):D:love:

:wave:

I was going to do a "Fizz is here" thread but I keep going out and just watching her! Every time I do she is munching hay and so is Pip funnily enough (he likes the barnard bros stuff).

Fizz is eating fine and has already gave the hutch a little chew, is a bit cautious of me (but thats fine I dont mind, I do smell funny :lol:) She hasn't used her ramp yet and I dont think Pip or Fizz is aware of the other yet at least it doesnt look that way anyway!

She also hasn't had a drink yet but bearing in mind she has only been in there 1/2 hour its still early in the settling in!

I will try and post some pics later but just want her to feel comfortable!!

She looks so dark compared to Pip and sall he looks huge now! :lol:

I would also like to say a big thank you to Sky-O, I have been a bit of a pain in her side I was very keen on Fizz coming here! :oops:

Tracy has done a brilliant job fostering these babies they are all such lovely buns and Wish has thrived with Tracy's care! Brilliant foster bunnymummy!! :D

I'm glad she has settled well :) None of them are phased by much and she is acting as Socks did which was as if nothing had happened.

She weighed 1.15kg yesterday (forgot to tell you that), but I suspect she may be bigger than Pip in the long run. She is a looooooooooong bunny.

You have been a pain, yes :lol: but like I said, I understood and wasn't angry or anything. When you have a new bunny, you want it to come home as soon as possible, its just unfortunate that time clashed with my nightmare week. Still, we did it!

And thank you very much :) Means a lot. x

I'm glad she has settled well :) None of them are phased by much and she is acting as Socks did which was as if nothing had happened.

She weighed 1.15kg yesterday (forgot to tell you that), but I suspect she may be bigger than Pip in the long run. She is a looooooooooong bunny.

You have been a pain, yes :lol: but like I said, I understood and wasn't angry or anything. When you have a new bunny, you want it to come home as soon as possible, its just unfortunate that time clashed with my nightmare week. Still, we did it!

And thank you very much :) Means a lot. x

I'm glad you werent angry, I thought maybe I had annoyed you!

She is a little on the quiet side, but she is happy to sit and munch her hay so I am sure she will feel more at home soon!

Pip has decided to give me some large dark wetish smelly poos??????

How is Flare??

:lol: Maybe Pip does know she is there.

She will settle quickly, don't worry. Its new and different and she's alone for the first time ever. She'll adjust, I'm sure.

Flare's awesome :D Eating and pooing even before he came home. That's unheard of. He has bounced back the fastest out of all the buns I've had neutered.

:lol: Maybe Pip does know she is there.

She will settle quickly, don't worry. Its new and different and she's alone for the first time ever. She'll adjust, I'm sure.

Flare's awesome :D Eating and pooing even before he came home. That's unheard of. He has bounced back the fastest out of all the buns I've had neutered.

Wow, superbun!!!! :shock::shock:

That may explain why Pip was laying all cool and chilled looking, trying to look handsome!! :lol::lol:

Wow, superbun!!!! :shock::shock:

That may explain why Pip was laying all cool and chilled looking, trying to look handsome!! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you catch him tossing his mane then that is DEFINITELY why :D

Fizz is going to eat me out of house and hay!! :lol:

She eats so much of it, im not used to it!!

Pip now seem a bit on edge, hopefully he will settle down! Fizz still hasnt used the ramp and gone down into the run so Pip hasnt actually seen Fizz yet!

But overall she is fine! :)

Aw, bless her. If she hasn't mastered it now I would close it overnight so she doesn't get stuck down the bottom.

Yup, she shovels it in. I told you :p

Back