• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: 8 week old rex babies need homes

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Tarka

I'm fostering 3 Rex mums on behalf of 'Helens' rabbit rescue' in Taunton. The mums will be speyed and will stay here with me, but their 11 babies need homes, as they are now 8 weeks old.

Physical Description - 8 week old baby Rex rabbits, various colours.
Temperament - all lively and friendly
Age - 8 weeks
Sex - both
Neuter Status - too young at present
Vaccination Status - will have myxi jab before going to new homes
Health - healthy
Type of home wanted - 5* - the usual, must have the company of atleast one other rabbit, have spacious accomodation, room to run, jump, dig etc.
Location - Somerset, but happy for them to travel for good homes
Reason for rehoming - mothers removed and in rescue.

Would be grateful if you could help these babies.

Anyone who adopts one of these gorgeous Buns will immediately become another Rex addict !!

They are all :love:

If only I could win the Lottery ............................

They are getting their myxi jabs on Friday.

2 will be going to a fantastic new home on Saturday. :)

Totally agree with Jack's Jane - anyone who sees them will be will be a Rex addict :love:

If anyone is interested please pm me :wave:

2 of Honeys have gone, and Becky :wave: is having the little orange girlie from Treacle. We are keeping 1 with each Mum and Alice Chamberlain may have a home for a black and and orange, so that just leaves 4 looking for homes - two brown, one black and spotty boy.

They are standard Rex, not mini. :love: The mums are a bit bigger than a lop.

The brown girlies are very friendly, but havent got the striking colours of the other babies so may be the hardest to re-home.

Hi Rachel!:wave:

All doing fine, eating and pooing!

I have e mailed my friend to let her know they are here. She e mailed straight back, she can't wait to see them! She is a very special bunny lady, and is like me, smitten with rexes.

See, some people think I am so nice, but I am horrid, I knew Anne would be over as soon as she could, carrot and dangle:lol::lol:

But, I am fowarding this link to her so she can see piccies, and also see what a dreadful coniving, sneaky friend I am, so, at least I am not two faced, just pure skunk! And, I love it!;)

Hi Anne:wave:

Alice

2 of Honeys have gone, and Becky :wave: is having the little orange girlie from Treacle. We are keeping 1 with each Mum and Alice Chamberlain may have a home for a black and and orange, so that just leaves 4 looking for homes - two brown, one black and spotty boy.

They are standard Rex, not mini. :love: The mums are a bit bigger than a lop.

The brown girlies are very friendly, but havent got the striking colours of the other babies so may be the hardest to re-home.

Gaaaaaaaaah, they'd be the ones I'd want !!!

i want one i want one i want one i want one i want one!!!!

Stupid parents, stupid house! I WILL get Fiver a harem of females lmao!

Gaaaaaaaaah, they'd be the ones I'd want !!!

Hi Jane and Nicola,

I think they are really unusual, never seen a colour quite like it. Almost agouti, trying to visit castor, well absolutely gorgeous. I am in rex heaven today:love:

At times like this I think of just running a rex rescue, err, did I say rescue, I want to keep them all:lol:

Think I'll turn off the phones, lock the gates and pretend I am not here for a while;)

Alice

Back