• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How does this hutch/run look?

It looks like it could be good value for money, like all these things without actually seeing it in the flesh it's difficult to see the quality, thickness of wood, joints etc to get an idea of how sturdy it is and how long it's going to last.

I'd also be interested to know how the roof is fixed and whether it has any impact on the temperature inside the hutch. I can't imagine that fibreglass is very well insulating against either the hot or cold, but I might be wrong!

For a hutch and run of that size for less than £150 it could be worth a punt.

It looks like it could be good value for money, like all these things without actually seeing it in the flesh it's difficult to see the quality, thickness of wood, joints etc to get an idea of how sturdy it is and how long it's going to last.

I'd also be interested to know how the roof is fixed and whether it has any impact on the temperature inside the hutch. I can't imagine that fibreglass is very well insulating against either the hot or cold, but I might be wrong!

For a hutch and run of that size for less than £150 it could be worth a punt.

The roof may need a bit of work but i should hopefully be able to insulate it a bit better if need be

I'm tempted to buy this and add another 6x4 run onto the front

Back