• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

knew it was too good to be true

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
after two blissful weeks of no special poops Holly willaboobie has started leaving me little prezzies again :(

she started again the day after i started a new hay so i guess she has a hay sensitive tummy??

on the upside the water has gone from 1.3 litres per day being drunk to 300-400ml.. HUGE difference, guess ill never know why she drank so much :? :?

Bunnies are strange...

Twinkle used to do special poops all the time and have them squashed on her bottom. After her recent illness I havent seen another mucky bum... :? and I havent got a clue why? She couldnt tolerate veggies and now she can :?

She is my only bunny that does drink a lot.. the other three are all fairly similar in their drinking, but she is definately more thirsty.

When she was ill she had tests and nothing abnormal was discovered.

I have given up trying to find out why. No one can tell me.

I think you just sometimes have to accept that is what they are like. We all have our strange little problems or ways, so I suppose bunnies are the same.

Lou said of all the rabbits shes met over the years Lops are terrible for refusing to eat thier special poops, monsters :lol:

shes been here almost 3 months and is totally well so its just her normal self i think, id love to know why she was so water obsessed tho. lol

I mistook Maia's caecotrophs for diarrhea :-( because she had squished them, and the vet put her on a full course of probiotics. At least they taste good and she absolutely loves to take medicine. They can't have hurt her I suppose.

Back