• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large white rabbit in need in Birmingham

Danielle84

Mama Doe
Hi guys,

This is probably in the wrong section (I was unable to post in the rabbits in need section, not sure if I have the privlidges to), however...

A teacher I work with has been looking after a large white rabbit for the past year or so, it was originally his daughter who took on the responsibility but she is at university and has just spent a lot of time in Africa therefore my colleague feels he is unable to care for the rabbit anymore. He will be retiring soon and is looking to move to London. The care of this rabbit was temporary in the first place and whoever he is looking after her for cannot take her back. He informs me that she has a place at a rescue but obviously this is not ideal (for the rabbit or the resources of the rescue).

He tells me that she is a lovely rabbit and has a nice temprament and gets on with the cat he has. He has a 'large' run and he generally lets her out free range in the conservatory. He is unsure as to whether she is neutered or vaccinated.

I know the information I have given is quite vague, but he tells me that if anyone thinks they may be able to offer her a home, I can pass on his home telephone number. I would have taken her but we already have two small rabbits and I do not want to upset their bond (as they were a nightmare to bond in the first place!).

Thanks guys

Back