• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay Yay Yay! Funny Bunny Book is here!

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
YAY! Thank you Liz!

I had to open it before dashing out to take Flare for his neuter.

Oh I have looked through and I have so much to say. So many awesome pics! It's going to have to wait until I get back though.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D Couldn't wait :D

Loving the bunny with the syringe and the dopey dutch on the play equipment.

I don't know whose anybodies bunnies are though. Although I think I know which Blackberry and Co's are.

:D Couldn't wait :D

Loving the bunny with the syringe and the dopey dutch on the play equipment.

I don't know whose anybodies bunnies are though. Although I think I know which Blackberry and Co's are.

That Dopey Dutch is my Bruce :lol::lol::lol: Jenefina kindly paid for some Rainbow Rabbits to be included :love:

I wont tell you who the syringe one belongs to, I'll let you work that out.

I am so glad the books are arrving safely and that you like them. I can stop worrying now :oops::)

That Dopey Dutch is my Bruce :lol::lol::lol: Jenefina kindly paid for some Rainbow Rabbits to be included :love:

I am so glad the books are arrving safely and that you like them. I can stop worrying now :oops::)

Aww Bruce! He's still with you? He's my OH's sponsor bun - i'm so glad he's well and in the book. :D I'm also very annoyed I missed this book - sounds wonderful :love:

Aww Bruce! He's still with you? He's my OH's sponsor bun - i'm so glad he's well and in the book. :D I'm also very annoyed I missed this book - sounds wonderful :love:

Yes Bruce is still doing well :) He has slowed down a lot as he is at least 7 years old now but he still loves flopping out in the sun :love:

Oh he is just luscious :D and what a complete donut :lol:

No worrying needed Liz. Just more books like this one :wave:

I also love the black butterfly who appears to have no ears (they are just hidden), is burying him/herself in hay and has her tongue stuck out. :lol:

Each time I look through another one tickles me so by the time I've looked through it loads I'll probably have posted about all the pictures and bunnies :lol:

Liz, you've made my day.

Oh he is just luscious :D and what a complete donut :lol:

No worrying needed Liz. Just more books like this one :wave:

I also love the black butterfly who appears to have no ears (they are just hidden), is burying him/herself in hay and has her tongue stuck out. :lol:

Each time I look through another one tickles me so by the time I've looked through it loads I'll probably have posted about all the pictures and bunnies :lol:

Liz, you've made my day.

2 of my favorites that just missed out on prizes are Lionel and his Rasins and the picture sent in by Fudgesmummy of a beautiful bunny sat in hay with her eyes half closed. I love that expression :love:

Do you think there should be more bunny books then? :D

2 of my favorites that just missed out on prizes are Lionel and his Rasins and the picture sent in by Fudgesmummy of a beautiful bunny sat in hay with her eyes half closed. I love that expression :love:

Do you think there should be more bunny books then? :D

Yes, that's a gorgeous picture :D Makes me smile. How content does that bunny look!

I'm going to locate Lional now (I should be outside doing litter trays but hey ho :lol:)

ETA- Lionel looks really cute :D

The very first picture in the book amuses me too. The white fluffball bunny sleeping under the litter tray. ONLY A RABBIT! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
its fantastic, made me happy this morning :lol: :love:

i think it would be a great idea, doing follow up bunyn books, with different themes :) love it :love:

rosie would be very pleased :D

Yes, that's a gorgeous picture :D Makes me smile. How content does that bunny look!

I'm going to locate Lional now (I should be outside doing litter trays but hey ho :lol:)

ETA- Lionel looks really cute :D

The very first picture in the book amuses me too. The white fluffball bunny sleeping under the litter tray. ONLY A RABBIT! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats Spenser :love: He doesn't belong to a forum member, although I know she lurks and may be joining very soon :lol: She is a great supporter of ours through our website so thought it would be nice to include Spenser in the book :D

Yes please :wave: I'm hoping its raised some good money for you guys and look what you've done for loads of other people too.

I want a series dammit :lol:

:lol::lol: I can't believe so many people wanted the book. I only ever expected it to be a photo competition, I really didn;t expect anyone to want to buy the book. I was originally only going to get a copy done for me and my mum :lol:

I ahve 2 good titles in mind for future books. Maybe we can do another one in a month or two :D

Back