• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Got'cha Day

cloughie

Banned
Its been a year now since I've had Pebbles (well from 9:30 tonight)...the time has flown by :). He is my first bun and I wouldn't change him for the world...from day one he has been perfect...he has a wonderful temperment and is such an affectionate lil fella he is like a lil puppy with the way he craves attention and give bunny licks to the first bit of skin or clothing he touches :lol:.

Its been mixed year for us both what with Pebs first being a girl but then sprouting furry teabags, which were lopped off and left him with a blue butt that he still has today :lol:. The long wait to bond Pebs with his companion I got - lil Harley, then the ups and downs of the bonding...which went very and stayed that way for only 2 weeks until sadly lil Harley escaped and was killed by a fox :(

Pebs second year with me is an exciting one tinged with sadness...fingers crossed all goes well with bonding with Roxy once she is spayed and recovered and that they can enjoy their new playhouse and run set up together.

It would've been Harley's 1st birthday on this Monday coming...poor guy.

Anyways...in celebration of Pebbles year with me and in memory of Harley's life i thought I'd post some pics of the two through the year :)

Baby buns

DSC01478.jpg

DSC01531.jpg

harleyweeks.jpg

DSC01560.jpg

DSC02469.jpg

First meeting

DSC01561.jpg

Bored neutered buns

DSC02630.jpg

DSC02785.jpg

Bunnies first Christmas

DSC03416-1.jpg

DSC03401.jpg

DSC03323.jpg

Bun in the snow

DSC03170.jpg

DSC03015.jpg

being cute

DSC02858-1.jpg

DSC03132.jpg

patio free roam time

DSC03971.jpg

DSC03918.jpg

NOMMIES time

DSC04086.jpg

Bondng bliss

DSC04344.jpg

DSC04311.jpg

sleepy bunnies

DSC04272-1.jpg

DSC04279.jpg

Last pic together :(

Photo0098.jpg

Happy belated birthday and happy got-cha day Pebbles, in loving memory of harley warley - sorely missed.

oh and happy birthday to me :D :lol:

Back