• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thriantas - Baby and Rory

DemiS

Warren Veteran
I'm in a Thrianta mood so thought I'd post some recent pics. Excuse the lack of bright-gingerness, these were taken on a dull, rainy day :lol:

Baby (Who's going to live with another forum member)...
CIMG3659.jpg

CIMG3661.jpg

CIMG3662.jpg

CIMG3664.jpg

CIMG3665.jpg

CIMG3669.jpg

Rory...

CIMG3639.jpg

CIMG3641.jpg

CIMG3655.jpg

Here are some more Rory pics taken by Jason Alden. These were for Burgess and Rabbit Awareness Week...

RAWemailres_jalden014.jpg

RAWemailres_jalden023.jpg

RAWemailres_jalden009.jpg

RAWemailres_jalden021.jpg

RAWemailres_jalden017.jpg

At the moment I have three Thriantas (hopefully soon to be four), and I'm looking after two :p

I've really fallen for the breed, very naughty but such little characters :love: Rory will sit on my knee for hours, but put him down and he's investigating everything. Being around 5 is not enough, I need more!!! :lol:

I've really fallen for the breed, very naughty but such little characters :love: Rory will sit on my knee for hours, but put him down and he's investigating everything. Being around 5 is not enough, I need more!!! :lol:

I've found that they're incredibly intelligent as well. Blanche worked out in the space of a week or two that if she hears the food pellet box rattle noms are coming and she'll charge straight over to you. It's taken Archie months and months to work that out, I'm not even fully sure that he understands now he just seems to follow Blanche around and wants to know what's going on :love:

I don't know how you tell them apart though, Baby looks exactly like Blanche. Rorys got a bit of a different shaped head though :love:

Just a quick question, roughly what's the average size/weight they should be? I've never seen another one in real life bar Blanche and she is so tiny and petite, a true little lady. I just wanted to check that's how she should be!

I've found that they're incredibly intelligent as well. Blanche worked out in the space of a week or two that if she hears the food pellet box rattle noms are coming and she'll charge straight over to you. It's taken Archie months and months to work that out, I'm not even fully sure that he understands now he just seems to follow Blanche around and wants to know what's going on :love:

I don't know how you tell them apart though, Baby looks exactly like Blanche. Rorys got a bit of a different shaped head though :love:

Just a quick question, roughly what's the average size/weight they should be? I've never seen another one in real life bar Blanche and she is so tiny and petite, a true little lady. I just wanted to check that's how she should be!

Rorys just like a big teddy bear, he was hand reared :) He is definately smart though, he picked up jumping in two days, where as my other rabbit (cross breed) took two years :roll::lol:

I have two adults, they're easy to tell apart, Rory has a broad head and is very cobby, Hadley has a dewlap, thinner face, longer ears and a large backside :lol: The youngsters are easy to tell apart too, Caramel has her mothers bum, and a more pointy face, Daidaiiro is the darkest coloured and has a face like Rory, and Baby is the smallest. It's only in pics where it's hard to tell the difference.

An adult Thrianta should be around 2 - 2.75kg. Shape wise a lot of them look different. Rory for example is cobby, broad headed and has short ears. Hadley is not like that shapewise, and her colour is not as dark but it goes down deeper into her fur. They're both from different breeders.

:love: gorgeous.
you know i love your buns demi, esp Rory:lol:

eta, were are the pics if hadley and didi ??;)(soz cant rember how to spell full name :lol:)

Last edited:
Yes Jane they are :)

And no Hadley and Daidaiiro, sorry :lol: My dad keeps leaving the camera at work. These pics were taken at my grandmas :lol:

Back