• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

... I've never been bunny-licked so much in my entire life.

Zara

Mama Doe
Rascal is growing bigger, but he's still as affectionate as ever, the problem is not only does he love cuddling up to me, he's an excessive licker. We got him a mineral block, he's eating a god diet, and yet he licks me for ages withotu stopping, every part of me he can get to :shock: my arms, hands, feet, legs, back, face, if he carries on like this I'm gonna get him to do the dishes Snow White style :lol:

He's either REALLY affectionate, or thinks I'm a delicious living popsicle, I can't decide :roll: He'll lick Sean too, but because Sean has hairy arms he often tries pulling the hairs off 0_0 He's just obsessed with licking us! mostly me though. I know licking is a sign of affection, but I didn't think he'd be this obsessed with it, any ideas? :lol:

Aww bless him :love: Maybe he has a 'salty tooth' :love: To be honest I'd dispense with the mineral lick, rabbits are designed to eat a low nutrient diet and I think there's more chance it will do harm than good, especially if he's licking nutrients from your skin as well!

He sounds like an adorable little soul :love:

Ok, I'll remove it, he's been ignoring it anyway :lol: I'm obviously better :p

He is extremely gentle, and tactile, he loves sitting on me, but instead of my knees he likes to sit on my boobs :shock: which is irritating when I'm trying to watch telly, all i see is his ginger bum in my face :roll:

My Gran is worried he's now TOO attached to me, just ten minutes ago he was snuggled up to me on the computer chair fast asleep, god forbid I have to go away anywhere for a few days :lol: He went to sleep on me the other day when I was lounging on the coach, he stuck his head on my shoulder and spread out. Completely the opposite of Batbunny, who'll only permit me to pet his head throughout the day and hates excessive cuddles, but I love that bunnies are so different :love:

:love::love:

He sounds adorable. Embrace it! Mine never lick they just climb up my legs begging for food, as soon as I feed them all I see of them is their bums :lol:

Aww what a sweetie :love: I know my two love me but they won't even let me pick them up but Joes an excessive licker too which is fine til you want to move, i feel a bit rude if he's mid-lick :lol: If i was Sean i'd be wearing long sleeves, bunny teeth pulling out hairs sounds painful! :shock:

Marnie is like this too....she'll sit on the back of the sofa with her front feet on J's shoulder and lick his face/ear/hair.

She'll lick ANY exposed skin.....I have to wear slippers in the kitchen cause I worry I'll accidentally kick her in the face :oops:

Mango is like that, he loves and licks everyone. Even Maia wild animal that she is will relax in his presence. Although he's not as cuddly as Rascal I have to admit XD

Back