• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just hacked someone off on an auction website...

paulinejoe

Mama Doe
I was browsing through an auction website this afternoon and came across a 4 foot apex run with a shelter bit at the end being advertised as a hutch :? the shelter bit is only 35cms wide, so being a nosy interfering type i messaged the seller pointing out every so nicely, and seriously i was really nice about it that it would be better advertised as a run/shelter rather than a run/hutch and quoted the minimum size requirements etc and surprise surprise i've got a snotty reply back saying i can't spell (i can but i was at work so i was typing pretty quick and she ought to be lucky i hadn't done it from the laptop i'm on now cos i spilt a glass of white wine on it the other day and some of the buttons are a bit iffy, you press one letter and get another :lol:) and that shops sell tiny hutches and do I email them? - i've replied, again ever so nicely saying yes i do indeed email shops selling undersized hutches, honestly if i wasn't so blinking skint i'd pay the £28 myself just to make sure it isn't used as a permanent home, i hope whoever buys it does just use it as a run.

Well good for you and your iffy spelling!! Better doing something than not doing anything at all. I have to avoid days when the Assistant manager of Pets at Home is working. I ticked him off (perhaps not so politely) a while back!!

Well good for you and your iffy spelling!! Better doing something than not doing anything at all. I have to avoid days when the Assistant manager of Pets at Home is working. I ticked him off (perhaps not so politely) a while back!!

lol what'd he done?!

lol what'd he done?!

He had a baby bunny, cowering in a cardboard box on the floor of the store with a 'guess the name of the bunny' sign above it. I laid into him and he put it back in to the pen. I hate pets at home but its the only place I can get the buns the Timothy hay they like! :roll:

He had a baby bunny, cowering in a cardboard box on the floor of the store with a 'guess the name of the bunny' sign above it. I laid into him and he put it back in to the pen. I hate pets at home but its the only place I can get the buns the Timothy hay they like! :roll:

OMG thats shocking :evil: good for you giving him what for, stupid man

Have you not tried your local stables or wholesale suppliers. I have found a one that does fantastic timmy hay by the bale, for £4 so it would work out cheaper too

Back