• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think my Nutmeg is a junkie

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Last few days she's been licking her Metacam straight from the syringe. I haven't even had to pick her up. Today she had her last lot and there wasn't quite enough in the pot so I let her lick the top of the bottle. She loves the stuff. I hope I ain't gonna get a climbing-the-walls bunny tomorrow wanting her fix!

Its great when they love their medicine. Some of mine wont give the syringe back :lol::lol: I also have a few that love Septrin :D

berties hell to give baytril or zantac to...but hes addicted to panacur and fibrplex..hes even found a tube and eaten through it to get at inside:shock:

he willing loves taking the metaclopramideand being a frenchie...getting the syringe back off him is a struggle!!!

i had a bun who lived with my three old cats...and she became...a catnip junkie. i kid ye not.....i wouldnt have thought it was very nice for buns or itd have any effect on them.....but......

theory is she was just jpining in to keep in with her feline family;) but i do wonder as ive had a few subsequent buns whod hunt down the dry stuff and go nuts!

Back