• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb

www.thehayexperts.co.uk are the cheapest that I've found so far..... you do have to add a fiver on top of the cost for delivery but you can add as many other items to that order as you like as it comes by courier!

So its great if you need a few things at once.

HTH Jo x

My two eat the megazorb so I stopped using it, i am not sure if its harmful.. but its brill for soaking up bun wee

My two eat the megazorb so I stopped using it, i am not sure if its harmful.. but its brill for soaking up bun wee

Joejoe started eating it and I rung the hay experts up and the lasy who answered the phone said she had 4 rabbits herself and they eat it too and that it's perfectly safe and that they only sell "edible" paper based litters. I only caught Joe tucking in when a big sack of it was nearly gone so i'm guessing he'd been doing it all along and he's fine. I've just started putting straw over the top to discourage him.

The cheapest place I've found is the hay experts too. Postage to where I live can be awkward though which is a real pain as nowhere over here sells it! :roll:

I'd also give Animal Magic Pet Supplies a go (Holidayhutch on here is the owner in case you didn't know :wave:)

Joejoe started eating it and I rung the hay experts up and the lasy who answered the phone said she had 4 rabbits herself and they eat it too and that it's perfectly safe and that they only sell "edible" paper based litters. I only caught Joe tucking in when a big sack of it was nearly gone so i'm guessing he'd been doing it all along and he's fine. I've just started putting straw over the top to discourage him.

Oh thats a big help thanks for that, cos I really prefered using it

You should be glad they even bothered to answer the phone if they had a lazy on the switchboard :lol: (well it made me laugh)! :oops: :lol:

Where is the cheapest place to buy this on line? x

Hello :wave: There is a farm feed type shop opposite the tip in Sowerby Bridge that sells megazorb quite cheap, can't rememberexactly how much they said but it was definately cheaper than on Hay Experts, think it was about £6 or £6.50 maybe. They also do binliners of farm hay for £1.50 each which my two are going mad for! :D

Back