• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sausages *photos of him awake added*

Mrs Ord

Mama Doe
Well as promised I got home at lunch time armed with my camera. Sausages was not happy at all :roll:

Sausages - "what do you want mammy!?"

Me - Well the girls on RU are dying to meet you and I thought I'd just take a couple of quick ones for them.

Sausages - "But I'm sleeping!!!"

Me - Please???

Sausages - "Ok. But while your here i'm going to try and bite you and you had better tell the girls :love: that I usually look much much cuter once my hair is done and i've had a wash! You had better get my good side as well. Can't have the ladies thinking I'm a scruff. Right Heloooo Laydeees :love:

031.jpg

Having a quick wash for the girls :lol:
032.jpg

I will get better ones when his highness is in a better mood :lol:

Last edited:
Thank you. He was really not happy though. He kept jumping at me on his back legs with his mouth open and front paws in the air!! I could almost hear the roar :lol: :lol: :lol:

i can't tell you how i rushed to this page when i read 'hamster pics up' or whatever sensible thing you wrote. i hurried, excitedly, to see sausages. and he is lovely, absolutely lovely :love: is that 'sausages' like 'sausages and beans'?

Well I wanted a hammy because I saw the photo's of Beans (teflon shadows hammy I think) and beans made me think Sausages :lol: So yes Beans and Sausages. But I only have Sausages :(

:lol: I hope you didn't wake the poor little critter! Mine squeak at me when I wake them up, especially the dwarfies.

:love::love: Sausages you are gorgeous!!

I got some of him awake ;ast night an in a better mood. The wet patch on his side is where he rubs aganst the water bottle and not a bite like I thought at first :oops: You can see the little brown patches on his ears as well :love: and on his right ear you can just see his little bite :(

035-1.jpg

Sniffing mammy :love:
037-1.jpg

Helloooo Ladies :love: I loves the ladies :love: I brushed my hair and had a wash for this one so you could see how handsome I am ;)
038.jpg

Awwwww squeeee! :love::love::love: What a cutie!! The little nick in his ear make him look well 'ard :lol:

What an absolute cutie pie. :love: I want a hammie! :love:

I got some of him awake ;ast night an in a better mood. The wet patch on his side is where he rubs aganst the water bottle and not a bite like I thought at first :oops:

It may also be his scent glands - they have one on each side which the scent exudes from and it's not unusual for the hammie to lick them and give big patches of wet fur. He may be trying to scent his water bottle. :lol:

What an absolute cutie pie. :love: I want a hammie! :love:

It may also be his scent glands - they have one on each side which the scent exudes from and it's not unusual for the hammie to lick them and give big patches of wet fur. He may be trying to scent his water bottle. :lol:

Well you live and learn! I had no idea about that :) Do these wodent wheels make less noise then guys???

Back