• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dave and Eddie - best mates

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love:

P7210486.jpg

P7210504.jpg

P7210501.jpg

P7210507.jpg

P7210511.jpg

P7220532.jpg

P7220535.jpg

P7220533.jpg

P7210513.jpg

Oh how adorable! :love::love: I do hope Wesley calms down and comes to realise that it's nice to have new friends x

awwwww Daves ears are just uncontrollable!! :love::love: What has Wesley done?
Does he not like being in the special boys gang anymore?

awwwww Daves ears are just uncontrollable!! :love::love: What has Wesley done?
Does he not like being in the special boys gang anymore?

It seems not :( He is still fine with Eddie but keeps biting the other 2. He hasn't made them bleed but will hang off them given the chance :roll: Daisy and Dave don't take any notice of him at all, unless of course he goes for the launch.

I thought we were getting somewhere tonight, they had all lay down to sleep together, I let Wesley join them but continued stroking his head and he settled right down. Everyone was asleep so I stopped stroking Wes and with in seconds he clamped on the top of Dave's head. he only got fur but I had to pull him off :roll: He's not making life very easy at the moment :(

It seems not :( He is still fine with Eddie but keeps biting the other 2. He hasn't made them bleed but will hang off them given the chance :roll: Daisy and Dave don't take any notice of him at all, unless of course he goes for the launch.

I thought we were getting somewhere tonight, they had all lay down to sleep together, I let Wesley join them but continued stroking his head and he settled right down. Everyone was asleep so I stopped stroking Wes and with in seconds he clamped on the top of Dave's head. he only got fur but I had to pull him off :roll: He's not making life very easy at the moment :(

Ohhh noo silly wesley... Hope he can settle with the others, as they make a lovely group. You will just have to stroke hime constantly :roll::lol:
Im so glad Eddie is ok :love:

Back