• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rescue in Kent - tried Rabbit Rescue!

Cazanne

New Kit
Can anybody help me to either contact Belgrave Bunnies or find another bunny rescue in Kent? I've tried the phone number and the website with no luck but have also seen them mentioned on here, so I know they're real -think I'm going batty! I'm just after a girlie bunny for my Ben :(

Caz

There is a rescue centre in Beckenham on Rabbit Rehome - I went to Arc in Twickenham and it really wasnt that far away.. :D

RSPCA In Walderslade also have rabbits sometimes which is only five minutes or so away from me.

Have you tried TAG, Thanet Animal Group? They are real!

Checkout their website:tagpetrescue.org.uk for contact details.

TAG won't rehome outside of Thanet - I know cos I contacted them once.

Lord Whiskey at Rhodes Minnis usually have rabbits for rehoming - and they will do the neutering for you.

GBH Rescue in Beckenham is really good, I can't recommend them highly enough. All of mine have come from there. They bond them for you as well.

GBH Rescue in Beckenham is really good, I can't recommend them highly enough. All of mine have come from there. They bond them for you as well.

Ditto

We got Trixie from there and we're taking Todd there hopefully later this week so he can go 'speed dating' and find his perfect girlie bun :love:

They are really helpful and are going to bond for us.

This is where i got my 2 boys from
RSPCA
174 Walderslade Road, Chatham Kent ME5 OPQ

01634 681187.

Altho they had an open day on Sat so not sure if many buns are avaliable but you can ask as i know they are usually over run

Back