• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfalfa King Hay - anyone know where I can buy?

Bitzy

Mama Doe
:wave:

hiya ....I'm after some alfalfa king hay - the oat wheat and barley one (the buns absolutely love it) but the hay experts are still awaiting stock.

Anyone know who else stocks it? I managed to get some of their timothy hay from P@H but they don't seem to stock the Oats wheat and barley.

Cheeers

Jo x

Last edited:
This is so popular and sells out quickly. I had to get the Burns Green Oat Hay last time, but that produces a strange smell. The Oat, Wheat and Barley smells very good before I feed it, and doesn't cause the bunnies to smell aftewards. :lol:

I don't know who else sells this hay, though, sorry. :(

Thanks, might skip the green oat hay then! lol

Can't seem to find the alfalfa king one anywhere!! Gggrrrrr!

They do like the timothy one but the O, W & B is definitely their fave!

mine love the Alfalfa King hay but I keep missing it :( Have just bought them a pack of oat hay instead and I must say they've been scoffing the lot!

mine love the Alfalfa King hay but I keep missing it :( Have just bought them a pack of oat hay instead and I must say they've been scoffing the lot!

was that because you'd seen how awesome it was at mine :lol: I used to get Alfalfa King hay and now I get Burns Green Oat Hay, they seem to like them both the same and I love the smell of the Burns stuff :love::love:

:p they've been getting the alfalfa king for a while but the last couple of orders I've only been able to get the timothy hay :( they love that too tho!

Back