• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shameless vibe gathering for Daphne!

georgie_f

Mama Doe
Can Daphne have some vibes please....

39062_469314373573_709523573_6549940_2461142_n.jpg

I'm taking her to the vet this morning as she seems to have developed multiple problems over the weekend. :( She's always been a special needs bun but everything seems to have happened at once.

I'm taking her in because...

1 - She had her incisors out but one's grown back.
2 - To check her molars with the ottoscope as she's dribbling again.
3 - To get her eye looked at. It's always been runny due to her teeth but it's now seeping really sticky goo instead of the usual 'just wet' stuff.
4 - Her back legs have gone all wobbly.
5 - Her fur is falling out in clumps.

:shock::(

I fear this shall be an expensive (but hopefully not upsetting!) morning...

Thanks every one! We're leaving in about ten minutes. :|

I think the fur problem will be easily treatable - I suspect she may have caught mites from the wildie :oops:

As for all the other problems, I'm just keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed.

She's ok! :D

Had a long chat with the vet - came home with some mite treatment stuff (although the vet seems to think that Pharrell might be over-grooming her. I took him along too and he has no visible skin or fur problems).

The vet looked at her back teeth - they're fine! The one incisor that's grown back will need to come out in the not too distant future but it's not causing her any trouble at the moment.

Also, the vet popped her on the floor to have a look at her legs. Typically, Daphne started walking around with no problem at all. :roll: We have decided that she is either just really clumsy or she may have very early signs of arthritus. Apparently it's not any thing that will be bothering her yet but if it gets worse or she seems to be in pain, I'm to take her back.

So it wasn't too painful a visit! :) The vibes obviously worked! :wave:

Back