• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pink Bunny jumper in Next Winter Catalogue

oh they look a bit evil :shock:

Not sure I liked it.Imagined it would be all soft and fluffy with an emblem or something.....:roll:

Saw a wonderul duvet cover had bunnies all over it...single for £55!! I almost had kittens!!!

Not sure I liked it.Imagined it would be all soft and fluffy with an emblem or something.....:roll:

Saw a wonderul duvet cover had bunnies all over it...single for £55!! I almost had kittens!!!

And yet if it was something FOR the bunnies, we'd think nothing of spending that amount!:roll:

Ooohh! I like it! (So much so, I have bookmarked the page to revisit on payday! :lol:). It looks kind of like those Primp tops with the bunny prints all over. :)

i loves it :love: and mentioned it to my mum on the phone, and apparently she'd already ordered it for me last week and is waiting for me to pick it up :love::love::love:

Back