• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey Blackberry! Check out my new signature...

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
.... are ye jealous?? Want me to make you one???!!!

How come you made a lovely sparkly one and I churned out this effort??!!:lol:

What's wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? (good job I don't have to teach this to my 6 year olds!! - I do a mean 'number bonds to 10' but not creating signatures on rabbit forums!!

You can reload your old one, can't you, for the moment?

My trouble is I can't get the thing to be small enough. Then when I make it smaller it is so small they delete it!! Who deleted my signature???!!!! It may have been miniscule but it was MINE!! Who took my signature away!!???:evil:

My trouble is I can't get the thing to be small enough. Then when I make it smaller it is so small they delete it!! Who deleted my signature???!!!! It may have been miniscule but it was MINE!! Who took my signature away!!???:evil:

* Steps carefully away from the mad bunny mummy *

Go and look at my boys photos in the stories and photos section - that will calm you down. There are two lots in there :wave:

I'm gonna fix it I am. But not tonight. I'm going to bed early to finish the book of Ruth. Wish I could find a Boaz who could clean out piggies!!

How are the boys? Eating? Pooping? Swinging on the hammock?

Have discovered a few chew holes in the hammock today...not sure exactly whodunnit, 'cos they all use it....but I have my suspicions....

How are your furries?

Oh they're good thanks. Buns were munching hay side by side when I went out to close their shutters. Piggies sleep in the summer house at night now, then out to the hutch during the day - miss the little guys but my hall def smells better. Chester is sleeping at my feet as usual. He is getting so old and he is starting to trip over himself if he tries to walk too fast. My wee baby. Can't believe I've had him 14 years. Remember the day we went down to Kildare to get him, brought him home wrapped in a blanket. Now he's old and tripping over himself. Gonna make myself cry now. I'm gonna look at your pics to cheer me up!!

Back