• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies new home...

cloughie

Banned
nearly done :)...its taking ageeees :lol: I bought the Mad Dash Bunny Playhouse for my bunnies recently and all is nearly done...just got to cut access hole for the run, put a second level in and get some new lino to lay.

Hope you like it so far :)

DSC04463.jpg

DSC04467.jpg

DSC04468.jpg

DSC04469.jpg

We had a run custom built and collected it yesterday...its 6x4 and 3ft high

DSC04459.jpg

DSC04461.jpg

Last edited:
That is SO cool! I can't wait till summer, so I can setup something equally as awesome for Caprica (and hopefully she will have a friend by then!)

i'm pretty lucky with how the house has been put.. only the sides of the house really get hot and the whole back of the house and most of the back yard are ALWAYS shady..

oh, and I totally agree! I want lots of photos, once it is all done!! :p

Hey Sarah

Thank you :) yes I collected a rescue girly on Thursday last week...she is a grey dwarf lop who I've named Roxy and is around a yr old...she was spayed yesterday so hopefully bonding can be done after she has recovered fully :)

:) After posting that I went and looked through your threads! Roxy is gorgeous :) hope all goes well with bonding!

We've done a few more bits n bobs to the playhouse :) lino has been laid (kinda clashes with the vinyl tiles on the sides but hey ho :lol:), we've put up polystyrene tiles on the roof for insulation and to cover up the ugly wood udnerneath, exposed wood has been covered with plastic lipping to prevent chewing and we've got a lil table to go in there to create a 2nd level...the legs have been covered with natural sissal roping to create digging/ chewing posts :D (only one leg is done in the pics, but my OH done all 4 the next day :love::))

DSC04478.jpg

DSC04479.jpg

DSC04480.jpg

Pebbles demonstrating his soon to be new pad

DSC04488.jpg

DSC04489.jpg

DSC04492.jpg

DSC04494.jpg

wish we could have something like this..but inside :lol::lol::lol:

Looks amazing though, well done - your buns are going to love it!

yay love it, where did you get your flooring from if you don't mind? The rubbery one. They are going to love it - you won't miss doing the tarpaulin thing either - (I don't now mine are bonded and in their little shed) best of luck with bonding :wave:

Last edited:
Thank you :)

yay love it, where did you get your flooring from if you don't mind? The rubbery one. They are going to love it - you won't miss doing the tarpaulin thing either - (I don't now mine are bonded and in their little shed) best of luck with bonding :wave:

Do you mean the grey flooring in the first lot of pics? They're foam mats that interlock together...I got them from Costco, a pack of 8 costs £12...they're nice and comfy to kneel on and do well for insulation :) I would've had them as the floor but knowing my buns they would have ripped the tiles to shreds :lol::lol:.

Oooooo I wont miss any aspect of having a hutch...especially during the winter :D

Back