• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly's ears were up- now one is lop constantly

Only1Balto

New Kit
Hey all- when we got our bunny both her ears were continually up and now the left one is always down (lop). Its this the Norm? Thanks for your answers in advance.

If she has been uppy eared for a long time (i.e. she is not a baby) I would suggest getting that ear checked by a vet because severe ear mites or infection can cause an unloppy ear to lop.

If she has been uppy eared for a long time (i.e. she is not a baby) I would suggest getting that ear checked by a vet because severe ear mites or infection can cause an unloppy ear to lop.

Yea we just got her maybe 3 weeks ago and she was 6 weeks old then. So is that still considered a baby?

Last edited:
Woah, definitely. She shouldn't really have been rehomed until she was 8 weeks old. She is definitely still a baby.

Looks like she has some lop in her then :) You may find the ear goes up and down (and the other might too) as she grows.

Woah, definitely. She shouldn't really have been rehomed until she was 8 weeks old. She is definitely still a baby.

Looks like she has some lop in her then :) You may find the ear goes up and down (and the other might too) as she grows.

Thanks alot sky :)

Back