• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The roof is on the shed run!!!! Bunningham Palace!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Woohoo!!!

We've put the roof and guttering on and they have a new ramp in place :wave: have recycled a tiny hutch i was given by taking off the door and staining it so they can jump on it.

IMG_4770.jpg

IMG_4782.jpg

IMG_4772.jpg

IMG_4778.jpg

IMG_4779.jpg

IMG_4781.jpg

IMG_4785.jpg

IMG_4773.jpg

IMG_4788.jpg

IMG_4777.jpg

IMG_4786.jpg

IMG_4787.jpg

IMG_4789.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love: this looks amazing! Just showed it to the OH who's told me you could never have a walk in run on concrete :roll: Is it screwed onto the shed?

Wow!! :D xx

It looks fantastic - and *thank you* for those pics as putting the guttering on our run is something we will be doing very shortly - we have it all ready in the dining room. We plan to slant it as you have. Have you sloped the roof or not if you don't mind me asking?

Our set-up is a fair bit smaller though! :p x

Oh and great idea with the puppy pen across the door - I may just have to pinch that! ;) xx

Wow!! :D xx

It looks fantastic - and *thank you* for those pics as putting the guttering on our run is something we will be doing very shortly - we have it all ready in the dining room. We plan to slant it as you have. Have you sloped the roof or not if you don't mind me asking?

Our set-up is a fair bit smaller though! :p x

Oh and great idea with the puppy pen across the door - I may just have to pinch that! ;) xx

Just roof is slanted towards the back so runs in to the guttering have tested it with water already! :wave: Oh post pics when you've done yours :D

Wow, thats great. The perspex looks just like the panels I use for the bunnie tunnels. Is it flexible perspex? If so it probably won't withstand bad weather for too long.

Wow, thats great. The perspex looks just like the panels I use for the bunnie tunnels. Is it flexible perspex? If so it probably won't withstand bad weather for too long.

no it's very expensive heavy duty corrigated plastic from a building supplier, it will last forever trust me :wave:

Just roof is slanted towards the back so runs in to the guttering have tested it with water already! :wave: Oh post pics when you've done yours :D

Thank you! Oh I will post pics don't worry! It's getting there and the yard is now fully secured which is great. But I'm impatient for it to be *done* lol! :lol:

It looks fantastic, what lucky bunnies :) I'm so glad the bonding worked out in the end and they can all enjoy such a spacious, lovely home :D

Back