• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any rescues sell rabbit keyrings?

Hanlou

Mama Doe
As per the title really, lol . I want to buy a rabbit keyring for the keys for the rabbit shed - and if I can buy one from a rabbit rescue that would be lovely. :D xx

yup we do ... pm tracey (mopsmum):wave:

Oh now that would be very appropriate wouldn't it! :D xx

Thank you!

Jack: Anty Angie, yous can't tell me you finks its ok for me and Oly to go outsides?! Wivout a metal fing that gets hot in cold wevva? I forted I had been saved from a shed and mummeh wonts to put me in one again! Pffft.

Make Mine Chocolate! sell key rings with our rabbit logo on them too.

http://makeminechocolate.co.uk/store%20-%20gifts%20&%20goodies.htm

We need all the help we can get in the fundraising department at the moment so every little will help!

Thanks Helen. I can see me ending up with several to choose from but *cough* they do get lost and things don't they? ;) xx

I think I'd have one of those on my keys as they are more often seen by others - any excuse to preach the rabbit gospel... which I do - frequently... :oops:

Thanks Helen. I can see me ending up with several to choose from but *cough* they do get lost and things don't they? ;) xx

I think I'd have one of those on my keys as they are more often seen by others - any excuse to preach the rabbit gospel... which I do - frequently... :oops:

Excellent!

If we all shouted a bit louder bunnies might just get a better deal in this life.:D

Back