• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New arrivals at Walsall RSPCA

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
I went off on a rescue mission again on Saturday and came back with 7 piggies, 5 boars and 2 sows. They are all covered in lice, but in an ok condition. There are 4 chocolate coloured piggies that are terrified, I don't think I have ever seen pigs so scared. here are some pics from today:

As yet unnamed
StaffordPigs033.jpg

StaffordPigs034.jpg

Tango
StaffordPigs012.jpg

StaffordPigs007.jpg

Harvey (he's my favourite)
StaffordPigs050-1.jpg

StaffordPigs042.jpg

Orlando
StaffordPigs036.jpg

StaffordPigs039.jpg

As yet unnamed
StaffordPigs026-1.jpg

StaffordPigs017.jpg

StaffordPigs028.jpg

All these are boars I haven't taken photos of the sows yet. They will be available for adoption once they are all neutered.

Last edited:
I love them all but the last cutie I especially love :love: I would call him firework, or something to that effect, like sparkler!

Harvey looks like a flag from the side :lol: They're all very cute but I think I like the first one best - he looks just like my guinea I had as a child except mine had a rosette on his head. I'm really very allergic to them though so Chippy had to go and live next door. :( Shame, as I'd love another.

For some odd reason, my local RSPCA don't have guinea pigs.

Back