• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help name us!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Here are some pictures of the beautiful male giant x's, all are looking for homes, but no one seems to like agouti's as first choice :(
One has a name (He is from a slightly older litter who were with a fosterer) the other three need a name!

Here is Ringo:
babygiants004.jpg

And the other 4:

babygiants007.jpg

babygiants045.jpg

babygiants016.jpg

babygiants051.jpg

Gorgeous! :love: I'd love an Agouti big bun! :love: But now my shed/aviary set up is having to be put on hold there's no room for another bun :(

:love::love: they are gorgeous :love::love: the other agoutis could be george, paul and john :lol: means the little harli's left out though!

the harlequin one should be Harvey (dent) like twoface in batman!

next would be ethan

next one jeremy

and the last one would be ryan

or maybe bruce for one - like the hulk since they're giant :)
and I do like george - which someone suggested earlier.

hmmm I'm thinking alcohol

Martini
Shiraz
Archer
Kirch (cherry liqueur(sp?) one of my favorites at the mo)
Pimm
Bailey

:D;)

I'm amazed no one has suggested John, Paul and George :shock: :lol:

I would love to take those buns off your hands Kris :love:

Nicola did, post #3. ;););) It was my first thought too, but then realised there were too many bunnies, not enough Beatles. :lol:

Thats why I choose names from Neighbours as there is a Ringo on that. ( not that I watch Aussie Soaps or anything :lol: )

Back