• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anywhere make...

I was after one of these previously. I never found one. I would be interested if anyone does.

Would seem logical wouldn't it, I've not a clue either, don't think I've seen one actually. The Forsham Ark is a good hutch but you need to build your own aviary run round it or commission them too but, that will cost a bit I would imagine.

hmmm, I got quote for a 6 foot before I decided to get the shed, I forgot I did it by email. I just asked them how much the jumbo delux triple with clip on run would be in a 6foot length, as the have a 'bespoke' service :D;)

How about you could do something like this? Its a tad expensive but could be copied. :p

Or they have a 6ft double whopper (making me hungry now) to which it says you can buy 6x4, 6x5 or 6x6 run attachments to fit on the front.

Last edited:
I have an excellent 6 x 3 x 2.5 double storey from a guy who makes to order only. He does a single storey too and the underneath can be just mesh or can be a solid hutch. Whatever you like. His hutches are guaranteed for 10 years (and will last a whole lot longer). As you aren't local to him it might be too expensive to courier one - I had to go and collect my made to measure 7x3x2.5 double deckers to make the delivery cost effective. He is near Plymouth.

It's Kernow Pet Housing.

KernowPetHousing6x3x3Double002-2.jpg

BTW, this one is now about 7 years old and second hand to me - still looks fab and is in great shape.

We asked about this when looking for hutches for the business and tried several hutch makers. We was told that the weight of a double tier hutch was too much to be supported by a run so they dont make them.
There is a 3 tier triple hutch available that has ramps between each floor though and you could always attach a run to the front of the bottom floor part.

Back