• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Belgain hare for sale

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
There is a lady near me advertising a belgain hare for sale for £10 she has reduced his price(It was £15) am I right in thinking they need a certain sort of set up? I really hope this poor fella doesn't get into the wrong hands:( he is gorgeous.

i know they skitty.there was 4 at the local market i go to.£10 each.wanted bring them all home

There is a lady near me advertising a belgain hare for sale for £10 she has reduced his price(It was £15) am I right in thinking they need a certain sort of set up? I really hope this poor fella doesn't get into the wrong hands:( he is gorgeous.

Not particularly, as long as they get plenty of space, and oodles of love, fuss and company; just like any bunny really :)

Hope he finds a nice home.

I've never met a skitty hare. I've found them very friendly and dog like :) They need plenty of height in hutches/runs

Back