• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please meet Harrison

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
He is my new piggie who is going to be bonded with my other two, he has already made himself at home:love: he is so friendly. Hope you like him
medium.jpg

Is that... really a guinea pig? :shock: I can't tell!
He looks like one of Pipkin's moult fur piles :lol:

Is that... really a guinea pig? :shock: I can't tell!
He looks like one of Pipkin's moult fur piles :lol:

OK I confess I made Harrison out of my dogs fur:lol::lol::lol:
Just wanted to see if anyone would say he was lovely:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Thanks for the laugh, that really cheered me up

I was thinking hmm...that's the weirdest looking guinea pig I've ever seen....but if I say that she'll be offended....:?

:lol:

OK I confess I made Harrison out of my dogs fur:lol::lol::lol:
Just wanted to see if anyone would say he was lovely:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Ooh, good. I don't feel like an idiot now. I had originally put "it" instead of "he" in my post, but I thought you might be offended if it actually was a guinea pig. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Ooh, good. I don't feel like an idiot now. I had originally put "it" instead of "he" in my post, but I thought you might be offended if it actually was a guinea pig. :lol::lol:

I was actually giggling so much when I posted the pics, I was waiting for someone to say isn't he lovely:lol::lol::lol:

One of the greatest joys in vet nursing is leaving a pile of moult fluff under a blanket in a kennel and getting the newbie to 'check the patient' :p

Back