• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

berties snuffly real bad...grass allergy?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
hes been on baytril for yet another pasturella white snot on floor..no discharge from his nose since. but hes been loving outside....but last time he got worse..he had piriton...his nasal passages had been left inflammed and ultra sensitive. piriton helped..hes had about 3 or 4 courses this year.

think im going to have to ring ellen up and ask for more....piriton before i let him go back outside.

hes been mowing my grass..but only one side...the other sides too long he said:lol:

his sense of smell is amazing still especially as hes had past for some time now and gets bouts of snotty sneezing. i guess hes lucky as he hasnt had the seemingly constant snot outpourings that other pasturella buns seem to have had. but i still find it amazing his sense if smell is better than bif n merlins!!

poor big boy..hes such a cuddle monster. :love:

he had a bogey a teeny one and nikki got it on tissue..not pus..thankfully.

hes a bit better tonight not so raspy..but has sneezed a bit. so deffo ring up for piriton.

he slept until this evening when nikki came down......he moved once...to get into his dogbed and fall.....back asleep:lol:

hes eaten a little tonight and some hay.....but ive given him metaclop syrup tonight to make sure. days of eating grass tend to make their poos blacker and smaller and less but you can never ever just presume right?

he wandered off down the hall sniffing to see if even the cats had gone out today...non of us had..he was happy bout that and ran full pelt back into lounge.

he hates baytril no matter what i do....but give him the syringe with metaclop and he goes nuts...he loves it:shock:

Back