• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marnie eating a raisin (video!)

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
My mum got me a bigger memory card so now I can torment you all with much longer videos of my fluffs :lol:

Here is old lady Marnie (14!) with her favourite treat....I just love how they hold things in their hands. :love:

Last edited:
Awwwww she is gorgeous. :love::love: I love how they hold things in their hands too. :love:

She's looking good for her age. My oldest is 11, but you wouldn't think so to look at her either. :D

The other day she was trying to climb inside a bookcase I'd blocked off....so I put my hand in front of her to stop her...and she just grabbed my hand with both hers and tried to haul it out of the way, it felt so funny:lol:

The other day she was trying to climb inside a bookcase I'd blocked off....so I put my hand in front of her to stop her...and she just grabbed my hand with both hers and tried to haul it out of the way, it felt so funny:lol:

awwwww :love::love:, she looks like my chin Spike

Back