• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peppermint and Feebee

wally4eva

Mama Doe
The two new bunstas:D

Peppermint
DSC06810.jpg

DSC06815.jpg

DSC06895.jpg

Feebee
DSC06805.jpg

DSC06809.jpg

DSC06814.jpg

DSC06816.jpg

Tongue:lol:
DSC06822.jpg

With Bell
DSC06861.jpg

Both
DSC06901.jpg

DSC06905.jpg

DSC06811.jpg

DSC06812.jpg

DSC06813.jpg

DSC06807.jpg

Last edited:
More ......

One of them both flopped with Bell:D Walnut was hiding in the shed:roll:
DSC06912.jpg

And one of Bell and Walnut snuggled:D
DSC06856.jpg

Sorry theres so many got a bit carried away:oops:
Hope you like:D

And what do you think of their names???
we thought Peppermint suited him because of his white belly and then her we thought Heebee but thats boyish so then I though Pheobe, but spelt Feebee to be different:D

They say thank you everyone:D
They are still a bit nervous of me when I go up to them but are fine being stroked, hopefully they will settle down:D

mini lop1 - I love the new siggy, Isabella is so pretty:love::love:

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................why, are they so cute????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feebee looks like a fluff ball, and Pepsi (;)) is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute...........:love::love::love::love::love::love:

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................why, are they so cute????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feebee looks like a fluff ball, and Pepsi (;)) is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute...........:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Because they just are:love::love::love::love::love:
They say thank you:D

Back