• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby rabbit -(update - she died)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
093.jpg

094.jpg

096.jpg

095.jpg

little and large :shock:

114.jpg

103.jpg

110.jpg

Last edited:
awww she is so cute! i love that little and large pic with locksley. PLease can i have her! lol! she is adorable! how old is she?

she's 8weeks old, but the was the smallest, her big borther must have ate her food :lol:

that was locksleys first meeting with her, he is such a softie, but for now, im keeping them apart until she has grown alittle, just incase he acidentally stands on her or something :oops:

i need to litter train her, she been sat in her hay and her back feet smell abit of wee :oops:

Awwwww she is incy:love::love::love::love::love: Locksley is a very gentle bunny:love::love::love::love:

yes he's soo gentle, my nan was worried, but i said i won't leave them together until she has grown, but i know he'd be ok with her as he is soo soft in his character, he wouldn't hurt a fly

:love:[whispers so as not to scare isabella] SQUEEE! SQUEEE!:love::love::love: oh, she is so beautiful! and locksley is such a lovely bun, see how they sit together! :love:

yes he's soo gentle, my nan was worried, but i said i won't leave them together until she has grown, but i know he'd be ok with her as he is soo soft in his character, he wouldn't hurt a fly

What a lovely sweet bunny he is :love: my tilly hated timmy when he was a baby :lol:
isabella is just unbelievable i cant stop looking at her! :love:

thanks, she's that tiny that for now, she will have to sleep in the carrier :shock: no doubt she'll soon grow now she has a food bowl to herself

she loves locksley, i just put the carrier down in my bedroom and she ran to him

she needs to grow her poo's are about the size of a dot :shock: :lol

the photo with her tongue out, was from the panacur :lol:

dad said she looks like she is from a toy shop :lol: he was happy because first thing she did was lick him

Last edited:
Aaw, she's so tiny! :love::love:
I love the action shot with the tongue, and the pictures of her and Locksley.

See this is the thing, when you go to see her in the morning she may not be there, hmm......sorry 'bout that.......

:shock:...she is TOOOO cute......and they both look soooooo cute together....

Back