• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie and Blanche again ... Added some new ones :)

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
I remember somebody asking for pictures of Archie and Blanche a few weeks ago but I can't remember who! Here's two that I got of them today ... plenty more to come but at the moment my computers playing up!

:love:

:wave:

Finally got my computer working again ... :roll:

My favourite photo of the day. If I'd been a bit sooner I would of got Archie sitting in Blanches pampered Princess bowl as well :lol:

Last edited:
I opened this thread and OH shouted - :shock: A GINGER BUNNY! :shock: :lol:

For all he grumbles he loves buns (shhh!). Is Archie up to no good nomming again? :lol::love:

Thrianta :love:
I have three round me right now :lol: Not to mention the two others at my dads, I have a Thrianta addiction :(

I opened this thread and OH shouted - :shock: A GINGER BUNNY! :shock: :lol:

For all he grumbles he loves buns (shhh!). Is Archie up to no good nomming again? :lol::love:

:lol: Blanche is exactly the same colour as my hair so it always gets quite a few chuckles whenever she has a visit to the vets!

Of course Archie is nomming away on my dads plants. I had to re-arrange the garden and perform a balancing act with his flower boxes in the end ... guess what ... Archie still managed to jump up on the table and have a nibble :roll:

gardenz.jpg

I got moaned at then for dirtying his white garden furniture. I tried to point out that he's either having dirty garden furniture or no flowers ... The response I got was "It's my b****y house I'll have what I want" :lol:

Back