• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ok! I want a fancy signature picture!

I need a new sig pic too..with both Charlee and Noah in it. I am hopeless too at making them, LilVicky made my last one for a donation to a rescue.

I need a new sig pic too..with both Charlee and Noah in it. I am hopeless too at making them, LilVicky made my last one for a donation to a rescue.

It's a nice one - she did very well! I may have to employ her services if I cant figure it out myself! I need Benson, Lola, Chester dog and Hazel & Penelope piggies on there! Havent a clue how or where to start though!

It's a nice one - she did very well! I may have to employ her services if I cant figure it out myself! I need Benson, Lola, Chester dog and Hazel & Penelope piggies on there! Havent a clue how or where to start though!

I have too many animals to all fit in one sig. 5 guinea pigs, 2 rabbits and 2 dogs!

Just all five of them in a row would be good blended in together - do you do it on a word doc then save it to photobucket or something and reduce the size? :?

I'm not sure if you could do it in word, you could give it a go in paint but I've always done things like that in photoshop.

I could give it a go if you like? or you could start a thread asking for someone to make you one.

I have too many animals to all fit in one sig. 5 guinea pigs, 2 rabbits and 2 dogs!
I managed to make my sig for another forum with 3 rabbits, 2 gerbils, 3 mice, 4 chickens and a dog :lol: bit squashed to say the least.

I'm not sure if you could do it in word, you could give it a go in paint but I've always done things like that in photoshop.

I could give it a go if you like? or you could start a thread asking for someone to make you one.

I managed to make my sig for another forum with 3 rabbits, 2 gerbils, 3 mice, 4 chickens and a dog :lol: bit squashed to say the least.

Thanks! I'll try it myself first, just for the satisfaction of meeting a new challenge!! Then I may have to call in help! So once I design it do I put it on photobucket? Then get it on here through that?

Thanks! I'll try it myself first, just for the satisfaction of meeting a new challenge!! Then I may have to call in help! So once I design it do I put it on photobucket? Then get it on here through that?
yup :)

let us know when you're done!

I can make you one if you tell me what you'd like/send pictures/maybe point out a few peoples siggys who you like.

I'm not the greatest at them but I made mine below :wave:

I can make you one if you tell me what you'd like/send pictures/maybe point out a few peoples siggys who you like.

I'm not the greatest at them but I made mine below :wave:
Thankyou! Everyone is so kind and helpful on here! I'll give it a go myself - it would give me a sense of achievement!! Failing that I may take you up on that!!

If anyone wants me to do one just ask, i get so bored i constantly make myself new ones :oops:

It's great fun once you know how to make them :D

Back