• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Washing Bella?

Michelle_stt

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone.

All my bunnies were playing in the sunshine yesterday.

We have split the garden into sections so they are all seperate but have a good amount of space. Each section has a wooden box my other half made as a shelter for them.

Well out of the blue it started raining yesterday and I was in the middle of 'trying' to get my daughter to have a nap.

I went outside, Timmy was in his box and so was Edward, where as Bella was running round the garden like mad! Needless to say she is dirty.

Is there any way I can clean her? Like a damp towel or something?

Hi everyone.

All my bunnies were playing in the sunshine yesterday.

We have split the garden into sections so they are all seperate but have a good amount of space. Each section has a wooden box my other half made as a shelter for them.

Well out of the blue it started raining yesterday and I was in the middle of 'trying' to get my daughter to have a nap.

I went outside, Timmy was in his box and so was Edward, where as Bella was running round the garden like mad! Needless to say she is dirty.

Is there any way I can clean her? Like a damp towel or something?

My rabbits get filfy in the mud and rain, but it's superficial dirt, not unhygenic, like a dirty litter tray. So it isn't neccesary to clean her. She will do a good job of cleaning herself and if you have a bonded couple then the other will groom the dirt off.

It's important not to attempt to wash a bunny unless it's for medical reasons. Bunnys don't need to be cleaned like dogs for example.

Back