• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know where I can find these cages?

AzuraSunshine

Warren Scout
I am after a few more of these type cages, I think they are brilliant and are SO easy to clean and put stuff in.

Only the cage I have now is longer, but exactly the same design.
(Caprica only stays in it for a max of 9 hours a day, while i'm sleeping)

The new cages will be used for rescues and more likely then not, every animal except rabbits since we never get many in..

The top wire section folds up for storage:love:

7407mbb_20.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry but I think that's awful for bunnies, don't the bars on the step and the shelf make bunny's feet sore? And it's far too small. :?

the one i have was a donation and didn't come with the shelf and even if it did, it wouldn't be in there.

(Thats not my cage, I found that photo on Gumtree which made me think of making the post :p and I of course emailed the person that posted that photo saying how bad the cage was..)

i had one similar to that (without the shelf bit) when i first got Simba.. we all make mistakes and learn from it.. after not long he had it as just his base. I actually still have it at my mum's.. i attach a run to it if they go there for holidays and they use it as their litter tray. I would tell you where you could get one but just realised you are in australia so not sure i can be much help.
My cage was called a Ferplast cage, i think it was the 140 but i could be wrong.. there are several different sizes

the one i have was a donation and didn't come with the shelf and even if it did, it wouldn't be in there.

(Thats not my cage, I found that photo on Gumtree which made me think of making the post :p and I of course emailed the person that posted that photo saying how bad the cage was..)

ahh well that makes more sense! Beau has one like that for going to his grandma's!

Quite a few of these on ebay at the moment. I use the base as a Nero 4 to house Wilm's litter tray and food and water :) Makes it much easier to clean.

Back