• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you ever sometimes.........

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
stare at your bunny/s and feel so proud of them that you just want to jump about and tell the world that they are yours?

I feel like that with Fudge everytime i look at her. Cant believe bunnies are so smart and friendly and loving, Fudge is amazing and so clever and adorable and shes all mine :love::love::love:

I wish i could have her forever and look after her forever. She is my best friend and i just love her so much. Infact i need to go for a cuddle :roll::lol:

Sorry just absolutly love my baby bunny to pieces :love::love::love::love:

Yip, i just sit before i go to bed and watch them, then i realise that i better get to bed as i have been there for about half an hour :)

I don't, and I always feel like the odd one out on here because I don't seem to love my bunnies as much as you guys! :lol:

I do love them, and I think they're great....but I think all rabbits are individuals, some are smart, some are clumsy, some are gorgeous, some love cuddles, some are grumpy, etc. I don't think mine are like, the best rabbits or anything. I just think they're rabbits, and all rabbits are characters in one way or another :oops:

My boyfriend genuinely thinks rambo is the smartest rabbit in the world though.

I can't believe how much I love my bunnies! I can sit and stare at them for ages even when they're sleeping. Lola looked so cute tonight. She was lying on her bench all stretched out, but she had her back feet on a pile of hay! Looked like she was trying to elevate her legs! :lol:

I can't believe how much I love my bunnies! I can sit and stare at them for ages even when they're sleeping. Lola looked so cute tonight. She was lying on her bench all stretched out, but she had her back feet on a pile of hay! Looked like she was trying to elevate her legs! :lol:

I'm the same, I just love to watch them :love::love: my work friend was mocking me because she said the way I talk about them you'd think they were my kids :oops: I guess they are my babies though :D

I'm the same, I just love to watch them :love::love: my work friend was mocking me because she said the way I talk about them you'd think they were my kids :oops: I guess they are my babies though :D

I'm telling you - I need to find some new friends and family because the ones I've got are sick to death listening to me rave, gush, obsess, plan and worry about Benson and Lola!!! Now the piggies are along I'm even worse!! I'm trying to calm down and find my life prior to bunnies and piggies as I could easily turn into 'crazy bunny lady' and never go out again!!! :lol:

I'm telling you - I need to find some new friends and family because the ones I've got are sick to death listening to me rave, gush, obsess, plan and worry about Benson and Lola!!! Now the piggies are along I'm even worse!! I'm trying to calm down and find my life prior to bunnies and piggies as I could easily turn into 'crazy bunny lady' and never go out again!!! :lol:

:lol::lol: I try not to talk about the buns to my friends and family because they aren't really interested, not sure if my best friend even knows I have rabbits! I just come on here and gush instead!

:lol::lol: I try not to talk about the buns to my friends and family because they aren't really interested, not sure if my best friend even knows I have rabbits! I just come on here and gush instead!

That's a good idea. Mine aren't really interested either, but I don't care!! :lol: All the best with the bonding - you're braver than I am. I'd love a third bun for Benbo and Lolsie but I'm too chicken to try and I don't have the room to but any more buns if it didn't work out. :roll:

That's a good idea. Mine aren't really interested either, but I don't care!! :lol: All the best with the bonding - you're braver than I am. I'd love a third bun for Benbo and Lolsie but I'm too chicken to try and I don't have the room to but any more buns if it didn't work out. :roll:

Thank you. Can't decide what to do with the bond :lol:

Sometimes when i go check on Fudge during the day and she is all sprawled out or flopped and sleeping i just want to pick her up and hug her really tight :love:

Or when she is running mad round my room and binkying i feel like my heart cant take anymore because im SO happy that shes happy :oops:

I feel so attached to her, i revolve my life around her :oops:
I think its because during all the hard times in my past relationships and when things get tough at home and now being single and lonely she is AWAYS there and always puts a smile on my face :D:love:

Thank you. Can't decide what to do with the bond :lol:

It's a quandry for you. If I had the money and the space for another bun, I'd prob take the easy way out and find him a lovely gentle wifebun and let the rescue bond them for me!! Only you know your own business though and whats best for youir buns. I just wish you well, whatever you decide - you only wants whats best for everyone!

It's a quandry for you. If I had the money and the space for another bun, I'd prob take the easy way out and find him a lovely gentle wifebun and let the rescue bond them for me!! Only you know your own business though and whats best for youir buns. I just wish you well, whatever you decide - you only wants whats best for everyone!

Thank you :) my heart is telling me to get another bun, I saw a gorgeous brown and white lop on RR a couple of months ago but she had been sent to P@H adoption centre and when I got there she was gone. I can't get her out of my head though. I just picture Cass with a little brown and white lop wifey, I can't imagine him with Zero and Lucy, but I think that's just me wanting it not him obviously!

Yes. And it scares me because I panic about how I will cope when they're gone.

Yep. I worry about that too. Also I worry about what will happen when one goes and the other is left. I'll be sad at the loss of one of my wee black babies and sad for the one left alone. Oh don't start me!!! I'm off to bed!!

Sleep tight all of our special little guys. :love::wave::love:

Back