• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally for tonight- Katie!

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
102.jpg

105.jpg

101.jpg

Awww bless Katie - she looks so much better that the last pics I saw of her (quite a while ago :oops:). You've done an amazing job with her :love:

Awww bless Katie - she looks so much better that the last pics I saw of her (quite a while ago :oops:). You've done an amazing job with her :love:

Thanks, but to be honest, all we've done is give her eye gel twice daily and got her used to being handled.:oops:

I can tell she is lonely though, so will get her into the vet this week and see if she has lost enough weight to be speyed.

Thanks, but to be honest, all we've done is give her eye gel twice daily and got her used to being handled.:oops:

I can tell she is lonely though, so will get her into the vet this week and see if she has lost enough weight to be speyed.

Oh bless her - but at least she can see other bunnies & interact with them. She must be so thankful to have come to you & Mike :love:

Katie reminds me so much of our Ruby :love:

Oh bless her - but at least she can see other bunnies & interact with them. She must be so thankful to have come to you & Mike :love:

Katie reminds me so much of our Ruby :love:

We have her next to the trio, my hope is we can bond her into that group, they are the most laid back and are used to having new friends.

I actually can't believe that you have posted pics of Katie.
I was just thinking about her about an hour ago, and thought, 'oh i'll maybe pm and see how katie is'

Must be psychic!

I am so glad that she is getting better, it's obviously cos she has a great bunny mummy :)

Just wondered if you do sponsorship there for buns, as i would like to sponsor katie if i could. x

I actually can't believe that you have posted pics of Katie.
I was just thinking about her about an hour ago, and thought, 'oh i'll maybe pm and see how katie is'

Must be psychic!

I am so glad that she is getting better, it's obviously cos she has a great bunny mummy :)

Just wondered if you do sponsorship there for buns, as i would like to sponsor katie if i could. x

Yes.:D
Most of the animals are for sponsorship, except for our own personal pets- all of the rabbits are rescues so available for sponsorship.
That would be great, thank you.

Back