• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rabbits were in the hall way....

Mazda

Warren Veteran
and me and my friend ordered some food to be delivered, and i opened teh door, and pebble came to my feet. The delivery man looked in and went.

:shock: RABBITS!!

I went.. yea!

'Oh ok... :? Thanks bye!'

I shut the door and LOL'd to myself!

:lol:

we have one post man who comes, not seen him for a while, but he knew rosie and mowgli by name, from when they won pet idol contests 3 times, whenever he came with a parcel which was addressed for me he said its for rosie and mowgli, the first time he said it i thought :shock: how do you know them, then he said he saw it in the newspaper :lol:

:lol:

we have one post man who comes, not seen him for a while, but he knew rosie and mowgli by name, from when they won pet idol contests 3 times, whenever he came with a parcel which was addressed for me he said its for rosie and mowgli, the first time he said it i thought :shock: how do you know them, then he said he saw it in the newspaper :lol:

Loving the new siggy :) xx

Back