• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescue rabbit i wanted abit confused/ ud reserved for me =D

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
i havent heard anything back from the woman from the rescue lady we were arranging a time for me to go across to meet her and she seemed impressed by what id told her i.e hutch size, exercise free range rather then in a run. ive just popped on the website now and Lady has been reserved would they reserve Lady for someone else quicker then me and not bother telling me?

Last edited:
Maybe she's put her down as reserved for you?
Ruby was taken off her rescue website pretty quickly after I expressed an interest, even before I'd taken Pipkin to meet her.

I hope thats whats been done hun im just worried slightly since the lady hasnt been in touch with me, also me meeting her for the first time was so they knew i deffinatly wanted her so i kind of presumed they'd have reserved her when id gone to see her and said an official yes lol

Give her a ring and ask.

If they have reserved her then in some ways its understandable, however, that is poor not to let you know, I think.

Il give her a call if i dont hear anything by monday as i think they have an event thing on to raise money for the rescue on sunday so she may be busy with that.

Il be upset if she has been reserved for someone else though as ive really gotten excited about getting her.

Could be for you - I nearly had a heart attack when I saw my buns changed to 'reserved' on the rescue website but then it turned out they were reserved for me! And now they've been with me a week :)

:) It always pays to find out facts before jumping to conclusions. Saves a lot of stress that way.

Back