• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Roly.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
He's a teeny Netherland Dwarf and he's gorgeous, was found in a hutch with a dead kitten by the RSPCA and ended up at Bunny Burrows and I fell in love with him and just had to give him a home with us and hopefully we can bond him with our nethie cross Jamie. He is 'Tuckerbunny no 17'.

002-2.jpg

008-1.jpg

009.jpg

012.jpg

005.jpg

Oh my goodness!, he is gorgeous:love::love::love::love:do you know how old he is?, I can't believe he was found with a dead kitten:evil::evil:, poor kitten, well done for helping him

Oh my goodness!, he is gorgeous:love::love::love::love:do you know how old he is?, I can't believe he was found with a dead kitten:evil::evil:, poor kitten, well done for helping him

Have no idea how old Roly is I'm hoping to find out more about him tomorrow, he has been out in the run this afternoon next to Jamie our nethie cross and they both seemed very interested in each other. Just been to check him and he is fast asleep in the hay in his indoor home as he was so tired when I brought him inside from the run. He is so cute :love:

Back