• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Pair Of Papillions plus free shed

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have a pair of 3 year old Papillions looking for a home
These are a male/female pair both neutered, neither like being handled due to their very bad start in life:cry:
They need plenty of space and an experienced owner
pics to follow
please, if you have room for a pair of large bunnies who just want to be rabbits, then please get in touch
The usual donation will be required ( £85) but there is a 6 x 4 shed that this pair currently live in that can go with them free of charge is the adopter can collect from Nottingham

Last edited:
Oh God. These are like my dream rabbits. I always wanted a Pap. I don't have any space at all though, which is gutting.

Here are some old pics of them - I'll get some recent ones in a bit (to be honest they look the same! have put on a bit of weight)

pap1.jpg

pap2.jpg

pap3.jpg

pap4.jpg

pap5.jpg

pap6.jpg

pap7.jpg

They're lovely bunnies :love:

These 2 were originally rescued along with some other giants last year, and were supposed to be fosters, but I fell in love and kept them :) I am now moving abroad, so Jill is helping to find homes for my more 'homeable' bunnies to save them the journey... I'll miss them very much, but they'll make a new owner very happy :D
please pm me or Jill (Honeybunny) if you have any questions about this wonderful pair :wave:

:shock: If you look really closely their spots say 'for Sky-O'. How could they know?!?!?!?! :lol:

Seriously would have these if I could, but it wouldn't be fair on them. Or my parents because they would have to be house rabbits :lol:

:shock: If you look really closely their spots say 'for Sky-O'. How could they know?!?!?!?! :lol:

Seriously would have these if I could, but it wouldn't be fair on them. Or my parents because they would have to be house rabbits :lol:

Aww it a shame, cos I would get to meet them then! Never seen a pap before or a Papillion rabbit before! :lol::lol::lol:

That wasnt funny was it? :roll:

Back