• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet our new addition

mwl

Warren Scout
Was going free from a neighbour. She is 3 months old - no name so any suggestions for her please add and wat kind is she?

P1134_24-07-10.jpg

Awwww she is lovely she looks like she has some netherland dwarf in her. Are you going to get her neutered and bond her with your other bun?

i think she looks like she has a bit of netherland dwarf in her and i think she suits the name peanut for some reason :D she is beutiful :love::love:

P1135_24-07-10.jpg

P115801_24-07-10.jpg

P1158_24-07-10.jpg

Yes I will get her neutered - she has been in with Vlekkie and Roosha for 5 mins and seems to go good but I have put her in her new home so that she can get used to her new surrounding. I have only just got her today. She is lovely and I love the sound of peanut.:love::love:

Think the bonding is gonna take awhile. Have now got her on my lap and she is just the most gorgeous bun with a lovely gentle charchter. she was keep always in a tiny indoor cage - long nails so have clip them alittle bit and she never even minded that. She never been outside but she seems to love all the new noises and smells. What a lovely creature she is.:love::love::love:

Sorry to keep adding - Change rabbits so that Anwen could try and they have taken to each other so quickly.

Here are some piccies I just taken of it.

P1445_24-07-10.jpg

P1449_24-07-10.jpg

P144901_24-07-10.jpg

P1448_24-07-10.jpg

P144801_24-07-10.jpg

P1455_24-07-10.jpg
:love::love:

:love::love::love: in that second to last picture it looks like she is saying "hello can we be friends?"

She's gorgeous, well done for taking her in :love:

Back