• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrier for 4 small bunnies

wally4eva

Mama Doe
Just a quick question-
What size carrier would be best for 4 small bunnies????
If you have any links that would be great:)

The size of that one is:
62cm long x 43cm High x 42cm Wide
Would that be big enough for 4 small bunnies???

I use the 8kg cat carrier from Pets At Home. Those four are only 1.5kg each, so they are within the weight limit.

I use the 8kg cat carrier from Pets At Home. Those four are only 1.5kg each, so they are within the weight limit.

Cool thanks:D I'll have a look... thats roughly the weight my four will be (if bonding goes well... Fingers crossed)

My four have this one...

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=327&pf_id=52107

It's super. I have three 1.8kg bunnies and one 1.3kg. The top is really REALLY useful. In the car on the way I open one side and can stroke them and settle them.

ETA: I do have to take the food tray out though for space but I don't use it anyway.

I have this one too. It's brilliant. My 3 Flower Girls go in it together, they are around 2.8kg each.

I don't use the food tray either.

i have an atlast 20 top opening carrier.... i have 3 small rabbits and usually they all huddle up together taking up half the carrier. I find the top opening a real god send to get them out at the vets

Back